BCN3D Sigmax Enclosure
The BCN3D Sigmax R19 cover; the upgrade for your 3D printer
The standard construction of the BCN3D Sigmax R19 is an open construction. This makes it possible, for example, that temperature fluctuations occur. For the optimum result with materials such as ABS, Nylon and PETG, a constant temperature can play an important role. The BCN3D Sigmax R19 cover offers the solution.
Features of the BCN3D Sigmax R19 cover
- Constant indoor temperature to prevent warping of materials such as ABS, Nylon and PETG.
- Protects the environment from any unpleasant dust particles thanks to the built-in HEPA filter.
- Reduces the chance of failed prints. Recommended when printing large parts.
- Reduces the noise level of the BCN3D Sigma R19.
- The air in the printer is refreshed via the HEPA filter.
- Easy to mount without screws or to adjust the printer.
The BCN3D Sigmax R19 cover comes with an installation manual. The cover is only suitable for the BCN3D Sigmax R19.